5.2.07

Hello World

Well, Inascent said that he would appreciate the voice of a radical in his blog, so I intend to fulfill it the best that I can.

Hello world. I won't tell you who I am. You will have to know me by my actions, my thoughts, my dreams, my loves, my hates, my wars, and my peace. Hopefully I can come to know those of you who take the time to read what it is I have to say. But until then, all I can do is say hello and disappear, showing myself from time to time for a fleeting instance to give what I hope is help.

I am an anarchist. That's all there is to it.... Sorta. There's so much more to it. I should soon be posting entire copies of books on here to explain it better, and giving links for more reading. Oh, and of course I'll be putting up stencils!!! Those things are so wonderful!!!

Well, until we meet, somewhere secret, somewhere safe, and hopefully in a better world.

Le Reveur

No comments: